National Reference Laboratories (NRLs)
- coagulase-positive staphylococci/staphylococcal enterotoxins;
- listeria monocytogenes;
- vibrio sp. in fishery products;
- hygiene of milk and dairy products;
- marine biotoxins;
- pesticides in foodstuffs of animal origin and products high in fat;
- pesticide analysis using single-residue methods;
- heavy metals in foodstuffs of animal origin;
- foodborne parasites (in association with the Laboratory for Animal Health);
- antimicrobial resistance;
- salmonella sp. (in association with the Ploufragan-Plouzané-Niort laboratory);
- avian botulism.
European Union Reference Laboratories (EURLs)
The Laboratory has been accredited by COFRAC in accordance with the NF EN ISO/CEI 17025 under the reference number 1-2246 (Maisons-Alfort) and 1-5959 (Boulogne-sur-Mer) for tests, and according to the NF EN ISO/CEI 17043 standard under the number 1-6993 for the organisation of inter-laboratory proficiency testing (view the detailed accreditation scope).
The scope of the various accreditations is available on the COFRAC website (in French).